Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Need a zoot...how to buy a suit!


Hey all, so I know it's been a while since my last blog. I need to upload my how safe final spread, but in the meantime, here is a spread I did that went a little something like this. Also, all of these next images of the guy on the bench, came before the concept. Just f.y.i. But this new spread is from GQ and it's How to Buy a Suit. The Complete GQ Guide. It was actually a pretty fun spread. I am focusing more on image based spreads rather than text based because I spent a lot of time sewing the two pages together in Photoshop. That was the first step in this little adventure because I had about a quarter of an inch of white space separating the two halves. Next I placed the now one image in InDesign. This entire process was way better because, well I actually cared about the subject matter. In the meantime, check out the other spreads and poster that have the same image!
NB

No comments:

Post a Comment